Bad thoughts
I am having unwanted thoughts for the past 3 and a half years which i want to totally avoid but i cant and i also want to know whom to consult a psychiatrist or a psychologist?
1444 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi A more detailed description of your unwanted thoughts will clarify your diagnosis and further management. 
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Anxiety and bad thoughts How to stop repetitive thoughts
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.