Need perfect diet for weight loss
I have irregular menstrual cycle for last 5 months.I lost 24 kg by diet, exercise and lipo.I maintained my weight for 3 months by doing exercises in gym but it one day I had an accident with scooty Doctor detect meniscus tear on back side of my right knee.In starting I took medicine I I gained 7 kg in 7 day I stopped medicine and took advice of another dr .He told me not to walk just do regular activity in side home. Day by day I gaining weight .I visited another dr he told me to walk for 2 to 3 km and take physiotherapy. Before I visited all dr told take physiotherapy. Now a day no pain in my knee still I'm going for physiotherapy.I also won achiever medal in 10 km marathon in Dec .Can I walk for 5km/day?pl help me to lose weight give me good healthy diet plan I will follow it.Thanks in advance.

Hello mam, at first congrats for gold medal. Yes u can reduce ur weight by healthy diet, exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Make mix floor chapati. Always change in oil after 3months.  for full conversation all other issues  contact me.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation
Consult directly for proper guidance and help
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you
Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hi..your track seems to be good..often intake of steroids help us in gaining weight..but nothing to worry as such. Looking to your past record losing weight will not be a challenge..only thing is to go for high protein n fibre diet, Moderation in carbs and high fluid will help u loose weight. Also if you can start with some resistance training with no stress on knee will b great.
for customised diet please connect at Found Ms. Itu Chhabra, Doctor on Practo – https://www.practo.com/share/app/doctor/523119. They've qualified doctors and super easy appointment booking!
Hello practo user, There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via practo
For more information,or to contact me directly,phone or for online counselling contact-https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt.Ankita