Need Nutrition advice
Hi, I used to go to gym before this COVID pandemic and used to do regular excercise. Recently i have been inactive in physical activities and this has only increased the obesity. I've resumed the excercise. I stay with my family. Our regular food will be rice and Ragi ball. Kindly suggest the best nutrition to follow at home within a minimal budget. I'm a non-vegetarian.

Things need detailed information about your meal patterns and nutrition requirements. I suggest direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hello user Sure ,we will help you But before prescribing any thing we need some information like . Vitals . Purpose . Medical history . Family history . Occupation . Physical activity . Daily routine And many more So, if you want to contact us,you can contact us directly thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
You can start with brisk walk followed by high fibre diet. You can add seasonal fruits and vegetables in your diet. Take proper intake of water in your diet. Add sufficient amount of water in your diet. Plenty of water will help in detoxification Early dinner will be helpful to reduce fast
Provide me complete information of ur height,weight,physical activity,madical history ,diet history ,veg or non veg. Take high fibre food in ur diet.add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet.add planty of water.avoid oily and fried food.
contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good results definately.
u can reduce your weight 5 kg within one month through online consultation.
Please ask me directly.
You need to start a diet which is balanced and high in proteins . This wi help you to reduce weight and improve stamina too. Reduce of simple carbohydrates but include good fat in form of omega 3 fatty acid in diet. Fish egg whites, walnuts chia seeds can be started. Have good quantity of Vegetable and fruits too improve on fiber. Consult me on Practo online consultation for a personalized diet plan.
Hello You need to have some healthy lifestyle modifications.Diet should be complex carbohydrates, proteins and fibre rich foods. For sustainable weight loss you need diet and exercise. To plan a diet I need to take a detailed diet history to know your body type.
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Regular brisk walking 45min Healthy Food choices