Nutrition Query
I have completed my B.A.M.S and interested in to do career in nutrition and dietics. I want to work in hospital as a dietician and nutrition. So which course should I opt? MPH(Nutrition) or Msc (Nutrition and Dietics)

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Pune

Nutrition bus having ng grt career go ahead

Hello, It is very good that you have complete you degree and you're looking forward for you master's and that's very good thing to hear. But taking a right decision. At this point is more important than what you have this far. Not an issue but there is significance for every course you do and the numbers in the income might change but the work you do will be same and if you ate dedicated then go for msc if not opt for mph. Thank you