Increased size and bulky stomach
After cesarian operation my stomach shape has ruined. It has become so bulky and ugly shape that I can't wear proper size of clothes. Plz tell me how can I reduce this enhanced shape of my stomach?

Hello I need to take your full histroy And if it is 6 months for c section Operation then you can start doing some excercise regular for 45 min For now  i can suggest this guidline It will hepl u but i need to take for planing diet And follow balance diet Avoid eating out junck food Fried food Have seasonal fruits daily Be active throughout day Drink enough water 3 lit atlest
contact through practo account for better result and custamised diet plan- and provide full history

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+123
Chat with a dietician
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation
Dear, First congratulations to you for being a mother. Secondly, it is impossible for us to know all your medical , pregnancy history and your current diet history to help you loose belly weight. I can help you achieve it for you
call me and book your appointment with me via practo
caurion: the tendency to loose stomach fat or any particular  body part is only possible if we know your fitness and diet history
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.  Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Chat directly fr proper guidance and help
Please connect at practo private chat to get back in shape by losing what u gained in pregnancy... Eat balanced and clean meals, do mindful eating, have lots of water and walking is your key for now. For customised plans please connect. Thanks.
Hello, Belly fat is the most stubborn fat and requires proper balanced diet and exercise to reduce.
For further assistance contact or directly chat for the personalised diet plan.