Increase in stomach size
After pregnancy my abdominal part is increased in size compared to my body which looks very bulky as if i m pregnant again. Also my weight has also increased post pregnancy. Kindly suggest me proper exercise/ medicine or any other activity to reduce my stomach size & weight.

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  for abdomen fat loss prefer low fat and low calories diet. Avoid fried and sweets. Consume more of fruits  and salad. Prefer  having  sprouts and salad in dinner. You should try out abdomen exercise like plank, push up,  crunch to tone the muscle. For detail diet chart you can msg in personal.

How to increase stomach size