How to reduce fat?

I m pure veg. Please give me a proper diet chart so that I can loose weight. I m just 21 years but my weight is 68 kg. I m worried about it..

Doctor Answers (1) on How to reduce fat?

Dt. Itu Chhabra Gurgaon | Dietitian/Nutritionist
: Hi, You know the drill when it comes to losing weight: take in fewer calories, burn more calories. But you also know that most diets and quick weight-loss plans don't work as promised. If you're trying to drop a few kg fast, then the expert tip will make it easy for you to lose the weight quickly. If you want to lose weight faster, you'll need to eat less and exercise more. Limiting salt and starches may also mean losing more weight at first -- but that's mostly fluids, not fat.... I am glad you are motivated to lose weight. Let me assure you if you start your healthy weight loss diet journey at young age of 21 you will be able to get fantastic result due to naturally high metabolism rate. All you need to do is balance your three major meal in terms of essential nutrients and have filling snack. Also, plan a daily work out schedule starting with Lift weights 3times per week rest days you can go for 30 mins brisk walk.