Veg. Diet Plan for 7 days
I am working in IT Industry. Due to most of the sitting my belly fat increased. How can I reshape my belly(stomach) please suggest me 7 days diet plan so I can reduce my extra weight my weight is 86 kg height is 5'11" i have to reduce minimum 6 kg please give me diet plan. I read that 1200 calirie diet plan is good but how can I take that 1200 calirie please suggest me

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 8 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello for detail seven day diet plan you need to consult professional in personal so that they can give you diet which can suit you.  Till then prefer more of vegetables and fruits and sprouts in diet. Even I can help you out you can msg in personal.

Diet plan for a 7 month old baby