Honey n lemon with lukewarm water
How many times in a day can I take lukewarm water with honey and lemon and proper time? Please say thanx

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello, It helps in boosting metabolism so Ideally it should be taken early morning. Don't treat it as a wat of reducing weight. Consult a qualified dietitian to make sure your purpose of Taking it is fulfilled. Consult me online for personalised and structured diet chart.
Book an appointment at www.apekshapt.in or contact me through practo direct consult.
Early morning take 2glasses lukewarm lemon water with lemon and honey. It will helpful for digestion & other problems.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
Choose direct consultation for detailed information regarding this
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
2glasses is enough in the early morning for good results
take direct consulation onlie through my practo account i need to know y you want to take becoz in some conditions  you can not take