HAVE A TUMMY
I have a quite big tummy and i start loosing my waist shape.. and after 2 weeks my farewell is coming i want a flat n shaped waist .. what to do? Help me please

Hello there....., Limit less healthy, simple carbohydrates such as soda, excess fruit juice, cake, candy, ice cream, pies, cookies and doughnuts..... choose complex carbohydrates, which are high in fiber. The more fiber in a food, the more slowly it's digested and the more slowly your blood sugar levels rise. High-fiber carbohydrates include whole-grain breads and cereals, whole-wheat pasta, bulgur wheat, barley, brown rice, and beans