Flat tummy
Hello madam, . After giving birth to baby... I couldn't reduce my tummy.. It is bubbly... How can I reduce my tummy... Is it possible...

Pls continue 15 Min kapalbhati .it will be helpful.
You need to take high fiber low fat diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals of 2-3 hrs. Avoid outside food completely.Do crunches and pushups daily to reduce belly fat. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello, we have post pregnancy diet plan Which include . Help you to get into shape .Help to recover from Deficiency caused during delivery. . Increase milk production and make li more healthy for infant Many more. Before prescribing anything we need some information like your vitals ,Family history, Lifestyle, occupation, medical history, daily routine and many more. So ,if you want you can contact us directly through this link
For more information and to contact me  through online /phone /personal visit: https://www.facebook.com/pg/doctorplanmydiet/about/ Thanks with regards Dt.Ankita
Early dinner Eat in small quantity Eat less and exercise more Take high fibre diet n low fat n carbohydrates diet plan and do exercises Drink water 16glasses daily Stop eating outside foods and packets foods junkfoods etc fatty food's.
Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information.
Eat Healthy stay Healthy
Hello, Yes it is.You can consult me online at apekshapt.in for the personalised program.

Home remedies for flat tummy after delivery