Fear of death
Dear doctors each day I sacred of death my father is now 64+ I am always depressed I can't Live my life without my father hand on me I know one day we all have to die but I am concerned of my family I want no one from my family die is this possible I pray to God all the time to make us immortal

Hello thanks for reaching out for help. I can understand your feelings, no one wants to see their family member pass away. I can help you deal with your fear and anxiety about death. You can take my appointment through this app for individual session.

Talking to a psychologist will definitely help. You can connect with me if required.
Hello, I can understand your concern, no one wants their family members to pass away. What I can help you with is how you can deal with your anxiety & depression  with regards to death.  It would be preferable if you connect with a psychologist to sort out your emotions and work on your unnecessary thoughts
Watch out for, at what times you are feeling anxious and depressed
Well.. I hope you realise what you want can't be true... we all would love to have our loved ones never to leave us .  .. but unfortunately that is not the reality..  we all have to face that fateful day sometime or the other in future.. but why spoil your present by thinking way into the future.. you have ample time to spend with your family members and help them to be happy .. create good memories..be a part of their happiness.. care for them .. n blv me that's how life has been always... none has seen what's in store in future...none knows and can't even predict... probably your fear stems from some deep rooted insecurities which need to be talked out.. psychotherapy is the best option for you. There is no pharmacotherapy for treating insecurity. Hence contacting a clinical Psychologist should be a good option for you
I see you are based in Kolkata, if you want you can visit the Clinical Psychology Unit at AMRI Mukundapur. Call 66061000 for appointment in person or 6680 0000 for teleconsultation (video consultation) and seek my appointment between 10AM- 4 PM
Focusing on imagination. Live your life in real situation. Fear and anxiety has to be treated. Therapy might be helpful.
We can understand your fear and  anxiety. When we  get a realistic,fruitful, positive way of life, generally these kind of problem disappears. It will good if you get in touch with a  therapist,and they can give you the right orientation/direction along with removing the fear and anxiety.Best wishes.
Better to contact a therapist.
Please consider that, there is solution for your problems.
Take one day at a time Our expiry dates are predestined. So nothing to be scared off.set smaller goals.try to be happy with small goals.
maintain a planner and organize urself
I understand your predicament and would like to make a few suggestions that might help you. I want you to know that with awareness of how the mind works and how thoughts are generated, you will get better at dealing with them. Today, the mind is fixated on something. Tomorrow it could be obsessed about another person/event/topic. Understanding the nature of the mind and how thoughts are generated will help you deal with them. The nature of the Mind, which in simple terms we experience as thoughts, is such that, it will keep shifting its focus from one object/topic/event to another. Ii always needs something to hold on to. Another important characteristic of the Mind is this - You will either have thoughts about the past or the future. This will keep alternating. Try thinking about the present moment - you will see that the Mind and 'Now' can never coexist. The Mind has 3 states in general. Sometimes, you may find yourself having very positive, inspiring thoughts. During other times, you may find yourself very emotional, or all charged for action. Whereas during other times, you may feel very lethargic, dull or lazy. These states will keep alternating. Having understood the nature of the mind, the first step towards mental health is to become aware of your thoughts. Learning to be an observer of your thoughts, learning to observe them from a distance like clouds passing in the sky. The next step is knowing that you have the power to choose which thought you wish to focus on and act on and exercising that power. With practice, you will have better mastery over this process. Having negative thoughts is something that plagues everybody from time to time. Trust me, even if everything was perfect, you will still find some shortcomings somewhere and brood about it. Tension or anxiety is a physiological response which is again part of being human. It is normal to have such thoughts about any situation. As mentioned above, with practice, you will learn to focus and entertain only those thoughts are healthy enough to be acted upon. Whenever you feel overwhelmed by thoughts, just bring your focus back to your breath and take a few relaxing breaths. You will automatically be able to focus on the task at hand and do what is required. Whatever you feed your mind through your sense organs will be replayed to you as thoughts. Be conscious of this. Take care of the content you feed your mind - the kind of books you read, the websites you visit, the kind of music you listen to, the kind of food you eat, the kind of company you keep ( "You are an average of five people you spend most of your time with" ) Ask yourself : Where would I like to see myself ten years from now? What should I do today to reach there ten years from now? What would I do if I knew I wouldn't fail? What would I do if I weren't afraid? No matter how impossible the answers might seem, I want you to know that you can and will make them possible. Take the first step. The rest will follow. A beautiful future awaits you. Take ownership of every time, take responsibility for it and confidently work towards your dreams and aspirations. One day you will thank these dark moments for being the fuel for your success. Exercise daily and make sure you eat healthy. Have faith in yourself. You are capable of dealing with this. You are going to do just fine. Take care.
Thankyou for Sharing, I appreciate that you are approaching guidance from Professionals, I am assuming that you are very sensitive person but you are mature person, I understand how you feel when you think all this,  try to be in present, Try to balance your emotions, Take help from Meditation and Mindfulness to Divert your mind into positivity.if you still find difficult to balancing with thoughts than I suggest you to consult with Psychologist to help you best.
Consult with Psychologist.
Hi! I’m sure you’re going through a tough time. But take a moment to rule out when did this begin, was there a particular moment when all of this started or this has been a constant thought. I understand parental support is extremely important but you need to realise when to draw a line.
-Focus your thoughts and redirect your energy which will help reduce the fears. -Focus on the fun times with your parent/parents. -The time ahead lies in the further, don’t ruin the present because of what’s you think might happen tomorrow. -Start writing down your feelings and take it out. -Consider what advice you would give to a friend in a similar situation. -Try talking to a psychologist to rule out each and every thought and I’m sure it’ll make you feel much better.