Diet plan ...
I need to make my diet plan to loose weight accordingly...i hav mostly sitting work and no time to workout.

Hello For planing diet plan for individual we need relevent case histroy like diet recall/ height / weight/ medical issues if it there.  Etc For diet plan you can contact us directly through practo account for paid online consultation- Dietician/ nutritionist  - Anjali kanphade Specialization- weight management/ certified diabetic educator
for healthy scientific  weight loss needs 80 % diet and 20% excercise

Talk to experienced dietitian online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+113
Chat with a dietician
FIT & FINE SLIMMING CLINIC LAUNCHES U-LIPO+RF+EME, THE MOST POWERFUL NON SURGICAL SLIMMING TREATMENT.LOSE UPTO 10 CM IN EACH SITTING FROM YOUR TUMMY. ONCE A WEEK TREATMENT OF 90 MIN EACH.SUNDAY OPEN.VALET PARKING AVAILABLE.GET SLIM IN A CONVENIENT MANNER. WHY WAIT NOW? LOG ON.www.fitandfine.co.in
Free Consultation
Hello, Gaining weight continuously can be due to a lot of reasons. Suggestion is to get checked for any underlying medical condition. -Exercise daily for an hour (Can be at home or simple exercises like running, jogging, brisk walking, on the spot marching, squats, etc) -Include protein in your diet (taking protein rich foods post workout helps in muscle building) -Increase fiber in your diet (Will help you stay full) -Include fruits and vegetables in your diet (2-3 serving) -Water intake of atleast 3L per day -Add healthy fat like nuts to your diet. -Avoid/Exclude fried, sugary and junk food -Eat a balanced and healthy diet -Do not skip breakfast as 40% of days energy is from breakfast NOTE: The above mentioned practices can change according to a specific medical condition.
Hi I can't plan your diet here without knowing your Time Schedule,Diet Schedule and medical history. You can meet me by booking appointment directly through Practo. Always remember loose weight in a healthy manner not at the cost of your Health it's not just a weight loss Journey it's a lifestyle change which you can adapt for lifelong so learn under the expert. 1) Drink Good amount of water. As drinking less water can lead to water retention which is one of the reason of weight gain. 2) Include fiber in your diet. For that you can eat lots of fruits and vegetables. 3) Do minimum 40 minute activity daily.As after 30 minutes our body enter fat burning zone. 4) Eat small & frequent meals. 5) You can include Green tea post lunch and post dinner. 6) Mind the portion size of whatever u eat,Don't overeat. DISCLAIMER : If u have any other medical issue then tips will change in that case.
Meet a Dietician/Nutritionist for personalized diet plan 
Eat healthy!! Stay Healthy !! As it's the body in which you have to live in!
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions .Pcod . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Before prescribing diet plan I need to know proper information like urs medical history Family history etc. Contact me through practo direct consultation for further information surely help you.
Chat directly for detailed conversation and better guidance
You need to take high fiber low fat diet followed by detox diet. Drink lot of water everyday. Take small and frequent meals at regular intervals. Avoid outside food completely. Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you
Don't wory absolutely fine to get slim & tonned body inspite of sedantary lifestyle. It's your efforts & motivation required to be slimmed within stipulated time frame,by Maintaining your BMI in Healthy scale, follow Customised Diet & Exercise guideline which I can recommend can gain your Confidence. Thanks
Provide me complete information of ur height, weight, physical activity, madical history, family history, diet history, veg or nonveg. Start ur day with exercise and brisk walk morning and evening. Take high fiber food in ur diet. Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet. Add plenty of water. Small and frequent feeding should be included in your diet.
Contact me for customized diet plan through practo direct consultation it's really work.
You can reduce ur weight 5kg within one month by following rules.
Will prepare customized Diet chart for you consists of carbs fats and protein in proportionate form which will help you to achieve your goals in healthy manner and maintained metabolism.
Plz consult privately through my profile on Practo for further detailed consultation.
Hi, i m  Sayantani nutritionist. Can visit my website using a laptop  thediethub.zest.md for details. I provide online diet consultation.