Diet control chart

Ma'am, my mom is 45 years old is she is suffering from thyroid as well as vericose veins. She's is tensed about her health even because last year she had an operation of uterus as it had tumor in it and thus the uterus had to be removed from the body. Ma'am can u please help me with a diet chart she can follow to keep up with good health. Would be very thankful to you if you help me with the same.
views-icons 61 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Ms. Rekha Sachdev Pohani
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Pune

U r mom needs 30 kg Weight loss which is very important. I can help with 4-5 KGS in month through natural diet. Weight loss will solve her major issues
Ms. Rashmi Sharma
Dietitian/Nutritionist 10 yrs exp Faridabad

She needs to take proper counselling on lifestyle management with balance diet plan.
Dr. Farheen
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Hyderabad
Hai, Your Mom's 34.7 which is very high. Her ideal body weight should be 52-55 kgs. As far as my concern, she must be having hypothyroidism but let me know whether she has hypothyroid or hyper because the diet goes accordingly. She need dietary advice in many aspects. I will give you few dietary tips for her and for further details you can anytime contact me. Diet tips for varicose veins: When you strain, or hold your breath when passing stool, it creates a greater pressure in the veins in the lower rectum. This straining will increase the damage to the veins and the potential to develop hemorrhoids and varicose veins. increase the amount of fiber to your diet, make sure to sip from your water bottle all day long. Fluids help to keep the stool soft and moving easily. Simply replace white flour with whole wheat flour,White rice can be replace with brown rice and wild rice and Instead of eating a sugary snack, eat a fruit. And instead of adding sugar to your breakfast or dessert, add some small fruits like blueberries. The best foods for varicose veins are those that contains rutin. Rutin is part of the large family of flavonoids. These plant pigments have multiple effects on the body, one of the most important being to reduce the fragility and permeability of capillaries, therefore reducing your risk of developing new varicose veins. Natural sources of rutin are apple, cherries, grapes, blackberries and apricot. Replace canned food with fresh, dry or frozen food. Bisphenol A (BPA) is an estrogen like chemical that comes from hard plastic.canned foods in your grocery are packed with BPA. Estrogen has been link with a higher risk of spider veins.
Ms. Huda Shaikh
Dietitian/Nutritionist 3 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi there, Please help us with your Mum's weight :)