South Indian Diet Chart required
I've been trying hard to figure out perfect diet plan which suits me. I live in south India so I'm looking for a diet chart which I can easily access. I am 27yrs old. My weight is 68. My height is 165cm. I want to lose weight gradually. Atleast 3-5kg for 3months with healthy diet plan.

Ask me directly for customized diet plan for you.
Hello I understand your concern Please contact me directly or ask me at dramisha.com for personalised diet plan You can loose 2kg per week or 6-8kg per month Warm regards Dr Amisha Mirchandani 09819      055014

Sugar patient diet chart Diet chart for reducing fat Diet chart for diabetic patient