Diet chart to Loose weight
I am 170cm tall with weight of 95kg. I loose weight by fasting and then again tend to put on weight back. Anyway yo increase metabolism

Do consult directly for personalised nutrition plans. Or for more info visit my insta portal nutritionist_ remya
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
For reducing weight follow three main things like healthy diet ,exercise and walk early morning and evening. Take high fibre food in ur diet . Add more fruits and vegetables in ur diet . Add detoxify home recepies for cleansing ur gut and increase metabolism . contact me for coustamized diet plan through practo u will get good result definitely . u can reduce 4-5 kg within one month through online consultation . Take morning and bedtime drink which increase ur metabolism.
Hi Thank you for your question, kindly contact me on Practo for Consultation and to help you with a Customized, Tailor made response specific to your requirements. Please do read through my Client feedback prior to booking an appointment so that you are convinced on making the right decision, after all it's your hard earned money.
Pls consult directly through practo app for proper management
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below or via Practo
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://wa.me/message/vb6twvy2bpl2k1 Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
Hii, Yes you had put on your weight bcz you started a wrong diet pattern for yourself. When you were in fasting that time you were not taking any food but when you come to eat again you take some extra at one time . So that Will be the reasons for gain of your weight. According to your given information your weight should be around 65 to 70 kg only.
you should consult to a Dietitian for a better customized diet plan according to your needs and lifestyle. If you want to help yourself you can contact me on Practo also.
It will be beter to you to take small and nutritious meals rather than long duration gap and bulk meal at one time. Include salads seasonal fruits cut the junk and oily foods. wish you a good health dear. Have a nice time .
Just be in touch Have your paid consultancy now Will get your your results He have 1000+ wt loss clients till now
Hello, Pls contact me directly. Thankyou
Gud morning weight loss can be possible by making changes in your lifestyle routine like having healthy home made foods on time,regular exercise,stress management,proper sleep n adequate water intake.This is the healthy way for loosing weight in a healthy way.
if u need a proper guidance on diet n other things then connect to me through practo.
Fasting is good, but is not sustainable. That's why you have weight fluctuations. When you have to reduce large amount of weight, fasting is not the solution. Get a personalized diet plan made for yourself. All the best.