Diet and Nutrition and Weight Loss
I Need Help For Weight Loss Diet Planing Can U Please Tell Any Consultation Doctor Number Or Address

Things need detailed conversation about your meals and nutrition requirements. Please choose direct consultation for proper guidance and help to achieve better results.
Hello user There are many reason of being overweight or obese . Improper liver functions . Endocrine imbalance ( diabetes/ thyroid) . Psychological problems . Physical inactive . Improper dietary diet . Vitamins and minerals deficiency .Eating disorders . Improper sleep .Stress . Medication Many more HOW WE TREAT OVER WEIGHT AND OBESITY THRU DIET . Finding and Curing the cause of Overweight and obesity . Treating the deficiency , symptoms and disease cause due to obesity and overweight . Diet to get ideal weight WHY IT IMPORTANT TO REDUCE WEIGHT Obesity result to many other disease . Diabetes . High bp or hypertension .Heart disease . Kidney disease . Osteoporosis . Vitamins and minerals deficiency And many more. Before prescribing any thing ,we need some health information like Vitals,health parameter, physical activity, family history, occupation, daily routine and any many.so ,if you want to contact ,please contact us thru the link below
For more information or to contact me directly or via phone or for online counseling contact https://www.facebook.com/doctorplanmydiet/ Thanks with Regards Dt. Ankita
How much kilos you are looking? Any medical history
Consult dietician Sharvi - Greater Kailash -1, Delhi
Start taking low carbohydrate diet.
You need to take high fiber low fat followed by detox diet.Drink plenty of water every day.take small and frequent meals at regular intervals.avoid outside food completely.Please ask me directly for personalized diet plan for you.
Hello You need to have some healthy lifestyle modifications.You need a diet rich in complex carbohydrates, moderate protein and fiber rich foods.For healthy and sustainable weight loss go with healthy and natural weight loss. To plan a diet I need to take a detailed diet history to know your body type
For personalized diet plan contact me directly on practo or www.nehadietcounsellingfacilitity
Do regular brisk walking 45min Avoid processed and instant food
Consult NUTRIFIT DIET CLINIC.