Can i take green coffee
Can I take green coffee beans or the extract while breastfeeding? My son is 15 months old and still breastfeeding? Am I gaining weight due to breastfeeding or not?

It is not advisable to take green coffee beans while your are breast feeding as it contains chlorogenic acid which reduce your weight. Also during this periods you should have healthy and nutritious food,have good amount of milk. To lose weight in healthy way you can contact me.

Why am i vomiting green stuff Why does coffee make my stomach hurt Green coffee bean extract review