Green tea side effects
Hi .I'm 22.I love drinking green tea a lot instead of any other caffeine. I drink it first thing in the morning once I get up. Then I drink by 4:30 pm in the evening. I love it..just wanted to know that does it has some side effects on girls?.will it affect after my marriage during my pregnancy?. My dad has high cholesterol. Can he drink it ? N if yes how many servings should he drink in a day. About a year ago he had his liver abbsess removed with tapping. Can he drink it to reduce cholesterol. Coz right now he consumes flax seeds powder one spoon by diluting it in water in the morning..which are the good green tea brands?

Ms. Fatima Radhanpurwala
Dietitian/Nutritionist 9 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Hello,  green tea is good source of anti oxidant. It's good for healthy skin and hair too.  Even it's good for weight loss and reducing cholesterol, so it's no harm taking it 2-3 times a day. 

Effects of drinking green tea everyday Chamomile tea side effects