Green coffee taken in hypothyroidism
Can I take green coffee in hypothyroidism conditions? Is it safe for me or will it effect my thyroid function and make it more worse please guide me I was thinking of taking green coffee bean extract for weight loss of those extra pounds which I gained due to hypothyroidism I m already on high fiber diet and exercise on daily basis but it does not help me so just want to try this green coffee bean extract with it. So it will be safe or not?

Dont intake more than two cups Weight loss is a program not one day process you should join it for better and healthy results
Dont go for detox keto or crash diets
For better results contact personally!! Dietician komal

Hypothyroidism and diabetes Why am i vomiting green stuff Hypothyroidism and pregnancy