MSc - Dietitics / Nutrition
98% (49 votes)
• Stood second in Mumbai University for B.Sc in Foods, Nutrition and Dietetics (2006).• Topped First Year M.Sc. in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics: 2006-07 (Semester1 + Semester 2).• Stood Second in S.N.D.T Women’s University, Mumbai for M.Sc in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics (2006-08)• Slimming Head at Fitness Highway (Slimming Centre and Health Spa) of 3 centres at Borivli, Andheri and Khar (W) during 2009-2013.• Consulting Pediatric Nutritionist at New Horizons Child Development Centre for Special Children, Goregaon, Dadar, Bhandup centres in Mumbai.• Personal nutritionist for many eminent personalities which include Sushmita Sen, Sanjay Khan, Zayed Khan, Mayor Sunil Prabhu , famous choreographers Bosco Caesar• Co hosted Health Maange More on Food Food channel for 26 episodes.• Content consultant on Health Maange More on Food Food Channel for another 26 episodes.• Written articles on Nutrition for Perfect Woman Magazine• Articles featured in Hindustan times and interview telecast on Marathi Sahyadri and Zee Business.
When i signed up with Malika, i signed up for a Nutritionist to get professional advice with regards to issues i was having... but what i actually got is not just a Nutritionist but a friend, philosopher and a guide. I was particularly impressed with how approachable she was after having a bitter experience with someone else from the same proffesion who would give 3-5minute appointments .I found Malika exceptionally committed and honest as she educates you regarding your issues so you can be aware of what is good for you even beyond the diet program. The best part about going with Malika is her food... It's so yummy, you'll never feel "I'm on a diet" Going with her was the best decision i took... God bless her.
I had the pleasure of Meeting Malika in January 2020 when I contacted her for weight loss councelling.
It's been 7 Months and She has been extremely helpful and is excellent in explaining the diet plan on a regular basis and is very motivating.
I would like to say that she has helped me change my lifestyle completely. *** *** **** **** ********* ** ********* *** always ready to guide you towards healthy lifestyle.
The best part is she has also helped and consulted me on how to increase my exercise so as to constantly move towards my goals and achieve them.
I have lost weight, developed healthy lifestyle and will continue to do so. It's been an amazing experience and I will recommend her in case you think you need a nutritionist cum mentor!
I am still unable to write on the google review:
I went to Malika one day, famished , tired and exhausted right after my work travel.. it was worth keeping myself hungry and exhausted to meet her, this one effort has done me wonders. She saw me in a shape where she knew she had to be patient kind and a lot of transformation in my diet. Post going to various nutritionists, following a lot of diets and losing tremendous amount of weight and gaining it just like that, I lost the charm on my face, developed skin issues which I never had, broke a shoulder due to muscle loss , sever acidity and constipation were few highlights of my being..
She brought me back to my Nani’s kitchen and while it’s a big word- she established “courage” in me to eat (I used to calculate calories, ingredients in my head before eating anything ) .
She understood how my body was in need of various alterations.
Her plans not only reduced all the above conditions , but also enhanced my immunity which was much needed during Covid..
the kind of food she has prescribed has inspired me to cook every single day - three times. From chutneys to achars what kept me going was the fact that I felt I am back home eating what my mom would Cool for me.. she included sattu in my meal which was my favourite snack while growing up. She also encouraged me to eat mangoes which I was scared of eating. She brought back matka and cooper in my diet.
Plan by plan , meal by meal , I have become a healthier person and have been able to gain confidence back in eating and the love for food I lost due to following various diets. I have given up packaged food completely and thanks to her.
She taught me Nuts were not as harmful as we thought they are .
We in this Cosmo world forget our basics of food in the zest of becoming thin or better while actually we have just moved away from the home kitchen, fermented food and home pro- biotics!!
Malika you have not only changed my diet but have brought so much transformation in my well being . Thank you and I love you
Diet is important and I knew it since childhood as my mom enforced good eating habit on us. But hardly did I knew about it's importance in child Brain development until I met Ms. Malika Kabra Rathi. My Son had Speech and language delay which meant his overall development would be hampered if not recovered speech on time. Gluten free Casein free diet recommended by Ms. Malika Kabra Rathi worked miracles on my child. It not only helped him in overall development in terms of no Hyperactivity thereby increasing attention and speech development. Her guidance and idea of following GFCF(No Gulten No Caesin) diet has helped by son in overcoming following and we are happy and safe :Hyperactivity-Inattention-Speech Delay-Language Delay-Sitting intolerance.Thank You Malika Kabra Rathi for helping us and making us feel special and coming back to normalcy. I strongly recommend all parents of children affected by any disorder or health issues or for good health maintenance to visit her and take her help in overcoming any sort of health (mental\/Physical)problems.\"Keep guiding us\
Malika Kabra Rathi in my honest opinion is an excellent nutritionist **** ***** ********* ** ********** I call her the food doctor as there is no condition she can't fix with the help of food.
Thanks to Malika, in a matter of a few months without having to give up on my favourite food items and without any medication I have gone
1) being consistently overweight , weighing 93 kgs and wearing size 38 trousers
2) having high cholesterol levels
3) falling sick repeatedly and consuming anti biotics
4) getting tired easily during any activity
5) not eating at the same time
6) not drinking enough water
1) Maintaining a healthy weight, I now weigh under 80 kgs and wear a healthy size 34 pair of trousers.
2) Having healthy cholestrol levels
3) not having to visit doctors for a while
4) being able to walk , run and stay active longer even during busy days at work.
5) consume food evenly during the day.
6) stay hydrated.
She has magically altered the course of my health for the better :)
There were times when I gave up and she made it easier to continue following meal plans.
To top it all, I continue to eat my favourite foods , be it rice / chocolate / non veg / south Indian gravy preparations.
Thank you Malika Kabra Rathi for making me feel so happy and relaxed around myself along with making me look handsome.
Regards and Best wishes,
Mallika is an excellent and dedicated nutritionist. Her diet plans are simple yet personalised and highly effective. She is patient,approachable *** ************** She has been very helpful in creating a healthy lifestyle for me.
Hi I am shaurya swamy's mother, I had met Ms. Malika in 2015 for my son's severe skin allergies and hyperactivity . After meeting her I came to know about my son's intolerance to gluten and casein. She gave a perfect and nutritional diet plan for my son and within 3 months his all skin allergies were gone. And also his hyperactivity had reduced, which used to happen immediately after having milk. She explained all the reasons for removing gluten and casein from his diet in such a wonderful way that it was really very easy to follow her diet plan. Till date my son is on gfcf diet with all the nutrition that he needs. I feel so pleased and happy every time I meet her.
Post pregnancy, my gynecologist recommended me to consult Ms. Malika Kabra.
And I must say, I am really grateful to her for my transformation.
The beauty of the diet given by her is that it is completely customized based on individual’s:
• medical history
• daily routine
• meal preferences
• Her diet plan makes me eat more than what I usually did; ofcourse the meals are much healthier now.
• I don’t feel lethargic anymore, stamina has increased many folds.
• She gives a diet having all essential nutrients, especially the ones that we lack based on our medical history.
• Most importantly, she is very compassionate and motivates to keep up with the diet by giving frequent variations in meal plan.
I would strongly recommend her as I lost 8 kgs solely by following her diet and the journey is on… :)
Due to my hectic work schedule I had developed very irregular and unhealthy eating patterns resulting into fatigue, dull skin and poor hair quality with hair loss.
Dr Malika not only helped me with balancing my diet with all the essential nutrients but also helped me realise the importance of a healthy lifestyle. Her patience and undivided attention to her clients is commendable.
Her diet plans are simple, easy to follow and give great results. My body feels lighter & active; my skin has improved tremendously. All of this in just in 4 weeks!