WHY CERTAIN EXERCISES DOESN'T Help "Cervical"
To understand this, let's have some basic understanding of what is "cervical"
1. "Cervical" is early degenerative changes that happen to all tissues which support cervical joints.
2. So its inflammation of the cervical spine.
3. In any inflammation, the tissues become fragile and get injured at the micro level easily without much of our notice.
4. All exercises which move or stretch these tissues aggravate the condition.
5. We may not feel pain at the time of such exercises because of its subtle nature, but it disturbs the healing and hence does not help.