Conditions which don't require adjunctive antibiotic therapy in endodontic:
- Localized fluctuant swelling.
- Chronic abscess Teeth with sinus tract.
- Teeth with necrotic pulp.
- Irreversible pulpitis without signs and symptoms of infection.
- Apical periodontists without sign and symptoms of infection.
Conditions which require antibiotic in endodontic:
- Systemic involvement with symptoms like fever, malaise, and lymphadenopathy.
- Presence of persistent infection.
- Indication of progressive infection swelling, cellulities, or osteomyelitis.