Wearing braces is a challenge,If not cleaned properly brackets, bands, wires and tiny spaces in between can become home of bacteria. According to dentists, care of oral health becomes more important if you wear braces. With braces on you are already going through a lot of pain and with tooth decay, you would not want another pain of RCT.
For all such people who are having difficulty in brushing teeth with braces on, here are some tips as recommended renowned dental care clinic center:
1) Right toothbrush: For effective and smooth brushing of Teeth with Braces on, you need to choose the right kind of toothbrush. Usual toothbrush won't work for braced teeth.
2) Right Toothpaste: Usual kinds of toothpaste are good enough for the mouth with braces, but toothpaste that contains fluoride is highly recommended. one must have enamel-strengthening fluoride to decrease the chances of gum infection.
3) Don't over brush: Abrasion from toothbrush can lead to swollen gums which can be really painful with braces.
4) Replace your brush: Dentists recommend replacing brush once in a six months.
5) Use Fluorides containing dental mouthwash