1. Check your proper refraction from Ophthalmologist.
2. Glasses Power and Contact Lenses Power are different in many cases.
3. Learn how to wear and remove contact Lenses daily.
4. Daily change Contact Lens Solution from Lens kit.
5. Boil Lens kit once a month in the water for sterilization.
6. Always wash hand while putting the contact Lenses and at the time of removal.
7. Always use Lubricating eye drops while wearing Lenses. Consult Ophthalmologist for Lubricating eye drops.
8. Never swim with Contact lenses on.
9. Proper hygiene is the key for long-term wear of contact lenses wearer.
10. Do not put contact lenses when your eyes are red, watering, trauma, pain. Consult Ophthalmologist immediately.