The symptoms of kidney stones:
- Waves of sharp pain that start in your back and side, and move towards the groin or testicles
- Inability to find a comfortable position, people with kidney stones often pace up and down
- Nausea and vomiting with ongoing pain
- Blood in the urine (Colour may be pink or Red)
- The frequent urge to urinate
- Some very small stones can be either asymptomatic or only cause mild symptoms
- Gastric Upset is also noticed by couple of patients
Sometimes an infection is also present and may cause these additional symptoms:
- Fever and chills
- Painful urination
- Cloudy or unpleasant - smelling urine
Ayurveda shares a holistic approach that makes surgical approach easy.
90% of such stones can be expelled by Ayurveda and most importantly recurrent occurrence is cured. Ayurveda's way of management is done with medicated ghee and detox plus Rasayan therapy.
Stones of unbelievable size also get expelled without pain and bleeding.