The transitioning period between two seasons sees’s various types of diseases. Hospitals and clinics are flooded with ill patients in this period. Health problems like cold, flu, fever are on the rise in this season.If we take proper care of ourselves and our children, then these diseases can be avoided easily. Here are some tips for you and your family to stay healthy and escape these diseases this changing season.
- Boil water and drinkDrinking dirty water during the changing season, bacteria and viruses cause infections by reaching the stomach. So boil water at 100 degrees and drink.
- Cook the food wellDuring the changing season, bacteria spread rapidly in the food, which can lead to infections in the stomach. So eat well-cooked food. Avoid semi-fried or grilled meat and other dishes.
- Wash and eat fruits wellIn the upper layer of fruits, various types of bacteria are stored which can spread infections in the stomach. Soaking the veggies and fruits in a large vessel with water and 1 Tablespoon full of Apple cider kills the bacteria present in it and also removes the harmful chemical coating from it. So eat only after washing fruits 2 or 3 times with this water.
- Avoid eating out
- Keep your hands cleanThere are many types of bacteria present in our hands that harm the body. So wash your hands well before eating it. Currency notes and restaurant menus are one of the most unnoticed and infected sources of bacterial infections that we touch without knowing the risk it brings.
- Increase immunityTo avoid bacteria and viruses in changing the weather, it is important to increase immunity. Therefore, add more dried fruits, nuts or pulses to the diet. The use of Green Tea,Chyawanprash and multivitamins like cod liver oil, vitamin e increases the immunity.