Back pain is very common nowadays, So here are some dos and don'ts to avoid back problem:
1. Bend your knee instead of the back while you lift anything from ground/floor. Make your legs do the hard work not your back
2. Sit with your back supported, use rolled up towel or some other support behind your lower back.
3. Use firm mattress or firm bed to sleep
4. Sleep on your back with a pillow under your knees or sleep on your side with your knees bent and the pillow between them.
5. Wear flat comfortable footwear.
1. Don't lift objects that are too heavy for you.
2. Don't lift objects away from your body with your arms outstretched.
3. Don't slouch/droop in the chair.
4. Don't stand for long period of time without changing your position.
5. Don't sleep on your stomach.