Radiofrequency Microneedling (RF Microneedling), a new-age technology that helps up the skin texture. It helps in rejuvenating your skin and visibly reducing the disease of the skin scars, open pores, wrinkles, stretch marks, lax and dullness.
What Is RF Microneedling?
RF Microneedling (MNRF) could be a minimally invasive technique that mixes the normal micro-needling procedure effectively with the component of frequency energy to rejuvenate the looks of your skin. The RF pulse carried through fractional technique deep into the stratum enhances skin alteration and reduces the disease of the skin scars by stimulating the synthesis of each albuminoid. The whole procedure causes the least injury to the higher layers of skin; thus, it involves a marginal time period.
Top advantages of RF Microneedling Treatment
MNRF could be a “one look stop” answer for problematic skin. Let’s consider a number of the advantages of small needling medical aid -
• Improves skin tone and texture
• Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
• Rejuvenates and tightens skin
• Reduces diseases of the skin scars, pigmentation, open pores, and stretch marks
Common Application of RF Microneedling
RF Microneedling could be a procedure that's appropriate for all skin sorts and offers a large variety of advantages for every skin indication. MNRF helps treat the following:
• Scars because of inflammatory disease of the skin particularly rolling and box scars
• Minor hypertrophic scars because of disease of the skin, vaccination, burns, and pox
• Large open pores
• Saggy skin, wrinkles, and fine lines
• Stretch marks
• Dull complexion
What Is The RF Microneedling Treatment Procedure?
An hour before your MNRF procedure, your skin doctor might apply a desensitizing cream on the spot to avoid any pain or discomfort. He can then proceed to use the advanced instrumentation by gently pressing it on your skin. This can modify the needles within the tip to deposit the radiofrequency energy at the specified depth. The skin specialist controls the depth of the penetration of the microneedles with preciseness and continues the method until he achieves fascinating results.
How much will RF Microneedling value In India?
On average, the session value of frequency small needling starts at Rs.5,000. The value varies betting on the intensity of concern, the spot, the thickness of the skin. The entire expense will increase supported the multiple sessions needed to ascertain the specified results.
Common Facet Effects ff RFMicroneedling
Here are some minor facet effects of MNRF -
• Some patients might feel initial discomfort throughout the procedure
• RF Microneedling might cause delicate swelling and redness, that is traditional and usually subside among Associate in Nursing hour about
• You might develop delicate little crusts on the spot once the procedure
The dermatologists advocate not choosing the scabs with vacant hands and allowing them to fall on their own.
RF Microneedling Treatment After-Care Tips
Here are some do’s and don’ts. you would like to follow once undergoing MNRF treatment
• Make positive you frequently use a non-comedogenic cream with minimum SPF 30+
• Strictly follow the skin care program your skin doctor suggests
• Avoid salon procedure for every week