Pimples are every teenager’s as well as every woman’s nightmare. Pimples are one thing that seem to come easily but do not go away at all.
They seem to drive one to point of desperation. Pimples area pain in the neck, but a pimple at the end of the nose is a major crisis. Pimples have plagued the life of women, and now with summer in the air, the chances of getting pimples, blackheads just increased a bit more.
The heat and pollution are conducive to the growth of pimples. However, you don’t need to worry as today I am going to give you some tips to safeguard yourself from pimples and also to get rid of them.
Hence, some of the tips to get rid of them are:
- Use face wash and scrub daily, as the heat and pollution clog the pores of your skin.
- Drink loads and loads of water as water hydrates your skin and gives your face a fresh look.
- Eat right, too much fat and oil is bad for your skin and health. Eat fruits, vegetables, salads and soups.
- Wash your face after you come home. This will help you to wash off the sweat and the layer of dust, which had settled on your face while you were roaming in the sun.
- Before going to sleep was your face with lukewarm water
- Cover your face with a scarf while you are out in the sun. The best way to avoid pimples is to restrict direct contact of sun with your skin.
- Moisturize your face daily and apply sunscreen before you go out in the sun.
- Don’t sleep with your make up on.
- Do not use excess creams and other skin care chemicals instead use natural soaps and homemade face packs.
- Apply honey to your face to get rid of pimples. Tomato is also a good option, cut a slice of tomato and rub it all over your face.
- Sleep well because while you sleep your skin replenishes itself.
- The ingredients of one of the most effective facemask to get rid of pimples are cucumber and oatmeal. Grind cucumber and oatmeal together and make affine paste out of it. Apply the paste to your skin and rinse it off with warm water after 15-20 minutes.
- The second most effective facemask is to make a fine paste of neem leaves and sandalwood and apply it to your face.
Follow these tips to have a clean and clear face.