- Stay hydrated: Drink a lot of water between your cocktails and if you still wake up all dizzy the next day, drink more water along with electrolytes till you flush out the impurities from your system.
- Lemon water for relief: A fresh glass of lemon juice with sugar will help to change the pH of your body from acidic to alkaline thus helping to reduce hangover symptoms.
- Load up potassium: Boost of potassium helps to reduce tiredness, nausea and weak limbs the symptoms of the hangover. Try to consume foods such as banana, coconut water, kiwi, sweet potato, leafy greens, and mushrooms.
- Take a stroll: After a complete rest, get out of the house and take a stroll around a park or near your house to make yourself feel better when hungover.
- Ginger Turmeric Tea: Brew a cup of ginger turmeric tea with honey as it helps to get rid of the upset stomach caused by hangover.
- A balanced breakfast: Make sure not to skip your next day breakfast as it helps to replenish the calories spent but make sure it’s not greasy but a healthy easy to digest food like cereals or toast or Idli.
- Sleep: Sleep is the best way to deal with the hangover as sleep deprivation can certainly make symptoms worse.
In case of any related query or to book an appointment with Dt. Silky Mahajan please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 7829999400 between 10 AM IST - 6 PM IST (Mon-Sat).