leucorrhoea or white discharge is a common problem women experience and hesitate to seek the treatment of. This occurs as a result of improper reproductive system and if not controlled on time, can progress to a chronic stage and lead to other problems. Studies have confirmed that infection of the tissues around the women genitals have a direct relation in causing the white discharge or leucorrhoea. The condition develops over a period and a lot of other factors also contribute to this problem. In this article let’s have a better understanding about leucorrhoea, its contributing factors and how to get rid of this problem.
What are the Symptoms of leucorrhoea?
The problem of leucorrhoea presents with white discharge from vagina.
- Many women feel pain in the back and thigh region
- Dark circles around the eyes
What Causes leucorrhoea?
There could be many contributing factors of leucorrhoea. When there is accumulation of toxins in the body, which the body could not eliminate it results in the white discharge known as leucorrhoea. In more advance cases there could be more purulent, dark pus coming out of vagina.
How do I Cure the leucorrhoea?
- To cure the leucorrhoea the first thing you have to do is to get rid of all the toxins accumulated in the body.
- After that comes the correction of the eating habits, getting a good sleep and exercise.
- In case you have chronic constipation, every attempt should be made to remove the constipation and bloating of stomach. Doing this we are easing the pressure on abdominal muscles and intestines.Take hip bath in the water tub, with water covering your pelvic area. Add some Epsom salt to this water, do this 10 minutes a day to detoxify the fluids from the pelvic area.
- Role of yoga: yoga tones the muscles of genital organs and abdomen and makes a huge difference in the speed of recovery from leucorrhoea.