Probably the most frustrating disease for the teenagers is acne. Teenagers are terrified of acne which ruins their looks and confidence during the time of puberty. Most teens experience acne due to hormonal disturbance. The acne affects mainly face, forehead areas although some people can get acne to shoulders, back and chest area. The problem of acne decreases with age but in certain cases it continuous much after teenage and leaves the acne scars which severely dent the looks so here are the tips to get rid of acne and get the beautiful look.
Don't forget to watch the bonus videos at the end of the article.
What causes the Acne?
Acne is a result of infection of sebaceous glands, hair follicles on the facial skin. The followings are also the causing factors.
- Disturbed hormones increase the chances of infection.
- Oily foods.
- Unhygienic habits.
What can I do to get rid of my Acne problem?
1. Wash your face
Wash your face with clear water 3-4 times a day, to clean the dust and oils off. This will reduce the chances of infection and hence acne.
2. Eat a balanced and healthy diet:
Choose your diet based on raw veggies and fresh fruits. Avoid consuming artificial foods and preservatives. Add foods containing zinc in your diet.
3. Start exercising: Which stimulates the blood circulation around the face.
4. Avoid stress: Studies have shown that Stress has been linked to causing the outbreak of acne and acne itself is a great cause of stress for most people.
5. Stop smoking and alcohol abuse.
6. Get rid of constipation: A constipated stomach is full of toxins which affect the body and produce an increase the acne.
7. Give 10 minutes of sun exposure to your skin: Doing this will rejuvenate your skin with vitamin D and it also stimulates the growth of skin cells.Vitamin E: This vitamin helps in prevention of scars and reducing the scarring after the acne.