Hello guys, I hope you all are doing great but not able to make exercise a habit.
Do you feel lazy?
Don't have time?
Or any other reason?
Then here is the Solution! You can adopt the following practices to make exercise your habit:
- DO IT FIRST IN THE MORNING: You will get it out of the way and start your day with a win.
- SET OUT CLOTHES THE NIGHT BEFORE: This will make it easier to get up and go.
- PUT IT IN YOUR SCHEDULE: That way you can't make excuses when it comes time to actually do it.
- FOLLOW A SET WORKOUT ROUTINE: This makes your workout more productive and time-efficient.
- DON’T START OUT DOING TOO MUCH: Doing too much will only lead to burnout. START small and slowly work your way up.
- WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS: To build accountability and make it fun.
- COMBINE IT WITH CHORES: This goes back to making exercise more time efficient.
- SOMETHING BEATS NOTHING: A 20-minute walk beats no walk at all.
- MAKE SURE ITS GOAL-FOCUSED: Wanna build muscle? Lift weight. Want to improve your cardiovascular health? Do more cardio.
As I always say, it's the body in which you have to live in.
Eat Healthily, Stay Healthy!