It’s painful initially but more important, Stye in the eye is a distracting sight for an onlooker which makes you feel very conscious and awkward. Stye is the small lump that appears on the eyelid margin — either upper or lower — due to infection of sebaceous glands. A stye can be external or internal appearing outside or inside the eyelid, respectively. Styes are red and painful initially and later pus forms in them. Eventually, they burst and heal up completely, while discharging the pus. But sometimes, in case of an internal stye, a hard nodule or cyst filled with fluid remains behind due to improper drainage of discharge.
Styes can be safely treated with natural Homeopathic medicines with no side effects. Homeopathic remedies for styes not only help in dissolving the Stye in an acute condition but eradicate the tendency to have a Stye again.
- Homeopathic medicines for Styes 1 - Ferrum Phos, Silicea, Conium, Euphrasia, Pulsatilla, Staphysagaria, Conium and Thuja
- Ferrum Phos: For First Stage of Stye2.
- Silicea: For Last Stage of Stye with Pus3.
- Conium: When Hard Nodes are left behind from Styes4.
- Euphrasia: For Styes with Extreme Burning and Watering from Eye
- Ferrum Phos: is a very effective medicine for Stye treatment. It is the best remedy for the first stage of Stye. At this stage, redness, pain, tenderness and swelling are marked and Ferrum Phos helps in relieving all these symptoms. This medicine also stops the progression of the Stye to a stage of pus formation.
- Silicea: is an excellent medicine for treatment of Styes. Silicea is the best cure when complete pus has been formed in Stye that is usually in the last stage. Silicea helps in the pus getting absorbed or drained out, resulting in proper resolution of the Stye problem. Whether pus is absorbed or discharged depends on each individual case. If it’s the beginning of pus formation, the pus is absorbed. But when complete pus is formed in Stye, Silicea will help in proper draining out of the pus. Silicea is a natural medicine that also makes sure that no resultant nodule is left after the Stye is gone.