Do people refrain from talking to you?
Do you hesitate to kiss your lover, as your mouth smells bad?
Does your yellow teeth shame you?
Are afraid to smile openly?
Well, if your answer is ‘yes’ to the above questions then you have come to the right place as I going to give you some fabulous tip which will cause you to smile always as you are going to have some fantastic pearly whites to show off and you won’t hesitate to kiss too!
Hence some of the tips to whiten your teeth and get rid of bad breath are:
- Brush twice a day, floss regularly and clean your tongue every day to avoid bad breath and to avoid yellowing of teeth.
- Make sure that you visit your dentist once in 6 months and get your teeth cleaned.
- Eat right and eat properly. Avoid spicy, hot food instead go for healthier options like fruits, vegetables, salads, soups, etc. This will help to avoid bad breath and yellowing of teeth.
- Gargle every time you eat something, this will help to avoid your food settling in between your teeth, staining of teeth and bad breath.
- Eat a fruit after your lunch and dinner. Fruits help to increase the saliva in your mouth, which helps to do away with the bacteria in your mouth.
- Quit smoking and drinking if you want to get rid of bad breath and yellow teeth. Tobacco products and alcohol are very bad for your teeth.
- Use mouthwash after every meal to clean your mouth and avoid bad breath and yellowing of teeth.
- Rub the mixture baking soda and two-table spoon of salt on your teeth and rinse it after 2-3 minutes. Repeat this every day and watch your teeth grow whiter.
- Eat parsley or mint leaves to get rid of bad breath.
- Drink a lot of water to flush out bacteria in your mouth.
- Sometimes bad breath is caused due to indigestion, in such cases go to a doctor or a dentist who will guide you properly.
- Caffeine causes yellowing of teeth, hence restrict your intake of tea and coffee.
- Rinse your mouth with lemon juice and salt to whiten your teeth.
- Apples have many benefits; they also help to get rid of bad breath. Hence, eat apples daily.
Follow these tips to do away with bad breath and yellow teeth. If then problem persist seek professional help. Maintain dental hygiene to avoid problems like bad breath and yellow teeth.