Male sexual health is important to lead a happy and healthy conjugal life. For this purpose, the male sexual organ and other reproductive organs are to be kept in a healthy state. The arteries need to be healthy to support the flow of increased blood to the penis so that the male can achieve an erection. Apart from providing healthy blood flow, it is also important to keep all the organs healthy with increased energy levels. There are several male enhancement supplements and pills available which can be consumed to get rid of low libido and erectile dysfunction. However, it should be consumed under the supervision of the Sexologist.
Testosterone is the male sex hormone that is produced in the testicles and adrenal glands. These are crucial for the development of the male characteristics of genital sexual progression. Testosterone plays a vital role in the growth of the penis, development of muscle, sperm production, and sex-drive. The increase in testosterone helps in fighting the low libido and erectile dysfunction.
To achieve Male sexual health, diet plays a major role. When you take a diet that is inclusive of herbs and roots, contain essential vitamins, fatty oils, and nutrients it will result in the healthy blood flow and healthy arteries. Here are some foods that will help you in combating erectile dysfunction. This provides multi-benefits such as enhanced sexual health and enhanced heart and skin health.
- Spicy foods increase the heart rate. This makes the vessels expand pumping blood around the body. Eating chili pepper and jalapenos will increase blood circulation.
- Seafood contains high levels of Omega-3 fatty acids that are good for heart and blood flow. Consume Salmon, Oysters, and shellfish for healthier blood flow.
- Green vegetables contain antioxidants. It results in good blood circulation and zinc for the production of testosterone. Spinach, broccoli, artichoke, and asparagus are good for your sexual health
- Consuming fruits like watermelon, pomegranate, and papaya results in healthy organs and blood flow
- Seeds and nuts provide fiber and zinc.
- Consuming multivitamins treats impotence and maintains sexual vigor.
In general, it is believed that nicotine, caffeine, glucose, and cholesterol are considered to be the causes of low libido and erectile dysfunction. Your Sexologist will advise you on the diet, regular exercise, and lifestyle changes to have a healthy sexual life.