Did you drink enough water today? We all know it very well that we can survive for many days without food but cannot survive without drinking water.
One should try to drink atleast 2.5 – 3 litres of water everyday as it is essential to good health.
Symptoms of dehydration: dark urine, dry skin, headache, etc.
Benefits of drinking water:
- flushes out body toxins
- helps weight loss
- healthy and clear skin
- boost energy
- prevent constipation
- fights flu, kidney stones, heart attack
- prevents joint pains and arthritis
- it helps maintain blood pressure
- relieves headaches by hydrating the body
- better digestion
- relieves tiredness and fatigue
- better fat metabolism
- maintains pH levels
- it regulates body temperature
- carries oxygen to cells
- promotes healthy mental function
Tips to drink more of water: When going out don’t forget to carry water bottle, set reminders if you tend to forget to drink water, also include some liquids like soups, buttermilk, skimmed-milk, herbal tea, coconut water and fruits and vegetables which are high in water contents like watermelon, tomatoes, cucumber, lettuce, etc.