"The truth is as plain as the nose on your face”. The nose should be in harmony with your facial features, if its not, no matter what is its shape and size it will catch attention irrespective of beautiful expressive eyes and a bright smile on your face. Profound dissatisfaction with one's nose which is not in sync with the rest of the face can lead to negativity and affect emotional and psychological well being.
A few fast facts about Rhinoplasty commonly known as nose reshaping and nose job which one should know before opting for this surgery are as follows:
- The length of the surgery is usually 1 – 3 hours.
- It is done under local anesthesia and intravenous sedation or general anesthesia.
- The length of stay at the hospital is usually 1 day.
- The recovery period is 7-10 days after which the patient can go back to work.
- External scars are absent in case of closed procedure.
- Risk and complications are present but are quite unlikely to happen if you have chosen an experienced and rigorously trained surgeon.
To conclude would like to say that the skill and the aesthetic sense of a plastic surgeon is the key to achieve the desired results.