Irregular bowel movement is termed as Constipation.
Passing stool 2 times per day is normal.
Hard stool, difficult stool, incomplete stool, irregular stool all are terms as Constipation.
The primary cause is decreased intestinal movement.
There are various medical reasons, however, few frequent causes are:
1. Decreased intake of water.
2. High intake of fatty foods and carbohydrates.
3. High intake of milk products and bakery foods.
4. Irregular bowel habits by nature.
Primary ways to overcome without medication are:
1. Intake of water should is around 6-8 glasses or 3 litres per day.
2. Drink warm water as soon as you wake up on an empty stomach.
3. Mild abdomen exercises like pull in and out followed by bending exercise.
4. Intake of high fiber foods.
5. Regularize your sleep habits to regularise your bowel.