Due to the sedentary and unhealthy lifestyle habits, the problem of sexual dysfunction in men is now quite common. There are millions of men all over the world who are suffering from a sexual dysfunction. But they either don’t accept it or are too embarrassed to open up about it. Even in the city like Delhi,there numerous men who suffer from a sexual dysfunction but do not do anything about it. Which is majorly because in India, it is still a topic about which no one thinks is ‘okay' or ‘normal' to talk about. It is high time to break the sensations and visit a sexologist in Delhi for your problem.
Causes of sexual dysfunction:
Sexual dysfunction can be because of physical causes and psychological causes.
Physical causes can be-
- Drug medications for depression or high blood pressure
- Low levels of testosterone
- Drug or alcohol abuse
- Any sort of nerve damage or stroke
Psychological causes can be-
- Depression or any other mental issue
- Household or work related problems
- Relationship or marital issue among the couples
- Lack of communication with the partner
- Fear or concern of the sexual performance in front of the partner
- Any past sexual trauma
How does it affects men?
The most common sexual dysfunction experienced by men due to above factors are low libido, erectile dysfunction or ejaculation disorders.
Men can experience premature ejaculation or retrograde ejaculation due to any of the above discussed causes.
Low libido usually happens in men which are one the higher side of the age.
Thea bove causes can also cause ED, where a man is unable to attain erection or maintain it.
If you suffer from any such problems then you must visit a sexologist now.