Hey guys! Do you brush twice daily and still have cavities?
This happens, guys! And this is why we say that the technique of brushing is important.
People generally brush in the morning just to get rid of the mouth odour. But can we avoid this smell just by following a simple technique? The answer is yes!
So today, we will tell you about how we should brush and maintain our oral hygiene by just giving 2-3 minutes twice daily
- Take a pea-sized toothpaste on your brush ( choose a soft bristles brush ).
- Place the brush at 45-degree angle to the gums( so that it is partly on the gums and partly on the teeth).
- Move the brush back and forth by applying GENTLE pressure.
- Brush all sides including the chewing surfaces of your teeth.
- To clean the inner surface of your front teeth, tilt the brush vertically and make several up and down strokes.
- And then brush your tongue to remove bacteria ( most of us don't do this).
- Replace your brush every 3-4 months ( earlier if the bristles are damaged).
- Brush twice a day, floss once a day (don't use a toothpick, use dental floss) and show your dentist regularly.