The term ‘bridalplasty’ may be a little confusing for the first time listeners. However, this is the newest trend in the field of aesthetic surgery. The would-be grooms and brides are turning their eyes to cosmetic surgery to have a perfect look for the D-Day.
Bridalplasty, as the name given, can include one or more than one cosmetic surgery like Rhinoplasty (nose job), breast surgeries, liposuction, tummy tuck, male breast reduction etc.
Both men and women are opting for these procedures in order to have a well-contoured face and enviable figure before walking down the aisle. Great idea! Isn’t it? If it has interested you as well, keep it in mind, you need to plan for this way ahead of as you need to keep in mind about the recovery time as well.
Here are some important things you should know about Bridalplasty
- As it is always said, cosmetic surgery aspirants should have a realistic expectation. Don’t think that aesthetic surgery can bring any revolutionary change to your appearance. Have a practical experience.
- Consult an experienced surgeon who can help you into an informed decision making
- Plan way ahead of your wedding so that you achieve the complete result before your d-day
- Abide by your doctors suggestions to get better and faster results.
Pre-wedding aesthetic surgery for women
- Rhinoplasty - A great shaped nose with make your face look attractive and maintains a
proper facial balance.
- Tummy tuck – cut-off that extra flab from your abdomen and look stunning if your wedding outfit.
- Liposuction – Reduce few extra kilos before your d-day and stun everyone, including your better –half.
- Waist contouring – Have an hour glass figure with properly contoured waist line.
- Breast Augmentation/Reduction – Enhance your overall look and appear stunning in your wedding attire.
Pre-wedding aesthetic surgery for men
- Liposuction – Men too can shed a few kilos to surprise their spouse before the wedding.
- Gynecomastia – Men often feel embarrassed due to man-boobs, now get rid of them and slip into your wedding avatar with confidence and ease.
- Hair transplant - Now, here is another reason of getting a hair transplant. Young men who loose hair at a very young age can consider a transplant before they plan to tie the knot.
If you are planning to hear the wedding bells soon, why not do it in style. Look out for an experienced and reputed cosmetic surgeon in your area and consult him to know about your chances with their above mentioned procedures.