Ayurveda originated in India over 5000 years back. Many health centres and universities are researching on ancient herbs and natural therapies. In fact, Many health centres and universities are implementing Ayurveda in their research, to find out solutions for many diseases.
Cancer is viewed as a deadly and entangled disease. It is a disease that is known to become crazy and influence the surrounding tissues and the organs. At the point when, over some stretch of time, toxins gather at the site of a specific organ; it might result in deadly development in its surrounding cells. The groups of cells gather and create swelling at the site. Close-by cells and tissues are also influenced if the toxins are not evacuated as the diseased cells are circled to different parts of the body through the circulatory system
Ayurvedic Ways to Prevent Cancer
These days people have deviated from healthy lifestyles. There are a few herbs which help for digestion and increase metabolic rate and immunity power. Ayurveda provides the way to a healthy lifestyle. We need to follow Ayurvedic lifestyle to prevent many diseases including cancer. In Ayurveda, we call 2 tools, “Dinacharya” and the seasonal changes we need to make in our lifestyle i.e “Ritucharya”. Today’s modern food lifestyle is lacking both metabolism and immunity.
Here are the few herbs which prevent the accumulation of toxins in our body and Ayurveda herbs that prevent cancer. Ayurveda believes in Natural herbs, here are the few herbs which have anti-cancer elements.
Amla contains sources of Vitamin C, quercetin, phyllaemblic compounds, Gallic corrosive, tannin, flavonoids, pectin and various polyphonic compounds, making it the ruler of restoration. Scientific research of three decades has demonstrated the conventional use of amla to be right. Research facility trials of amla extracts have shown its capacity to kill and avoid the development of cancer cells while not hurting the solid cells.
Garlic is a known as an anti-bacterial agent with the ability to control the formation and activation of cancer-causing agents. The WHO (World Health Organization) recommends at least 2-5 grams of garlic daily for adults. Other herbs are Turmeric, Ashwagandha, Holy Basil, Ginger, etc.
Food habits to be avoided:
Many people have a bad habit of consuming milk after eating fish or any non-vegetarian food. After eating fish or any non-vegetarian food, milk has to be completely avoided. Because the combination of these two will result in accumulation of some fatal toxic material, which gives way to many diseases. And also fruit milkshake is again a deadly combination which leads to toxification.
Causes of Cancer:
- Damages in the DNA resulting in the harm to the genes engaged with cell division
- Genetic predisposition
- Carcinogens such as tobacco, asbestos, arsenic, radiation, UV rays and auto exhaust fumes
- Smoking and tobacco chewing
- Liquor use and obesity
- Absence of physical action
- Sunlight and excessive exposure to bright light
- Exposure to radiation from X-rays, gamma rays, mobile phones and PDA towers
- Unusual bleeding
- A nagging cough
- Indigestion problems or trouble swallowing
- Weight loss
- Skin changes
Ayurvedic Treatment for Cancer
Ayurvedic treatment for cancer is extremely holistic in its approach. Ayurveda treats the disease as per the specific idea of the patient, the irritated body energies included and the body tissues that are influenced. Treatment does not just focus on the region of the danger yet on the whole system, as the entire organism must have come back to the agreement for the disease to be dealt with for all time and not repeat elsewhere. The body must be filtered off the toxins that cause the cells to assault the body. Treatment includes the administration of blood cleansing herbs alongside the appropriation of a detoxifying diet. Circulatory stimulant herbs are also prescribed to advance dissemination, shift stagnation of the blood, increase the effective end of toxins and assist in recuperating the tissues. Insusceptibility restoring herbs and minerals are given to boost the strength of crippled patients.
Herbal Remedies for Cancer
A vital piece of treatment is unwinding of the brain. Suppression of feeling or passionate stagnation is a significant causative factor and obstacle to successful treatment of this condition. The patient needs to recuperate themselves at the extremely deepest level of their uniqueness. Contemplation, counselling, yoga, pranayama and the studying of spiritual philosophy are altogether prescribed for support in this aspect of personal mending.
Ayurvedic Treatment – The holistic methods of Ayurveda for cancer treatment include:
- Abstinence from nourishment and lifestyle that cause tridosha (vata, pitta, kapha) lopsidedness.
- Killing toxins through Panchakarma.
- Restoration of sound jatharagni (digestive power) functions.
- Restoration through rasayanas.
- Ayurvedic preparations can go about as an adjuvant or a co-treatment alongside chemotherapy or radiotherapy– It is also useful in post-surgery mind.
- Ayurvedic medicines help to limit the side effects of these therapies.
Diet and Lifestyle Advice
- Eat a regimen that is rich in cancer-battling chemicals and supportive in boosting resistance.
- Eat easily digestible sustenances to keep away from toxins amassing in the body.
- Lessen sugar consumption.
- Abstain from smoking and liquor.
- Eat a lot of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains.
- Maintain a strategic distance from high-fat foods, especially from creature sources.
- Panchakarma treatment is valuable in cancer.