A healthy sex life means good health and well being. However, it is not easy for all to keep it going good at all times. Here are 6 major sex drive killers you should try to avoid/ work on:
- Stress : Its one major killer of sex drive. Stress at work, home or in relationships can occur with anyone. Learning how to handle it in a healthy way really helps. You can do a lot of this yourself, or a doctor/counselor can also help.
- Unhappy Partner : Inharmonious relationship with your partner is among the top sex drive killers. It's important for women to feel loved to make love. Men and women both need warmth, beware of fallout from fights, poor communication, being acidic, feeling betrayed, or other trust issues. Take professional help from a counselor if required.
- Lack Of Intimacy : Sex without feeling close to each other can cut desire. Intimacy is much more than sex. Not much touching or being busy with work can impact closeness. Try spending some "we" time - talking, snuggling, giving a massage or just having fun together. Feeling closer brings out desire for each other.
- Poor Body Image : You feel sexy if you can appreciate yourself. Feeling good about yourself puts you in good mood. If your partner has low esteem, assure him/her that he/she is sexy.
- Too Little Sleep : Fatigue saps the want of sex. So make sure you get enough time to relax.
- Too Much Alcohol : Although drinking helps to get in mood and makes you loosen up, too much alcohol can numb your sex drive. Drink in moderation.