The festival of colours Holi is finally here. Holi comes from the word 'hola', meaning to offer oblation or prayer to the Almighty as Thanksgiving for good harvest.
May you enjoy HOLI with complete safety and beauty intact.
Follow these tips:
1. Cover the maximum part of your body with full sleeved clothes and trousers.
2. Use mustard oil/coconut oil/ olive oil over your entire body on the night before and the morning of Holi does wonders in removing the colours easily post Holi.
3. Oil your hair well, so that colour doesn't stick on your hair and can be washed off easily later.
4. Use of a toner before stepping out to play Holi helps to close the pores of your skin thereby reducing the absorption and the harm.
5. Drink lots and lots of water as skin tends to get dehydrated with the use of chemicals.
6. Avoid running on jumping on wet floors, so that you don't slip and injure yourself.
7. Protect your eyes by wearing old sunglasses or glasses and remove contact lenses before venturing outdoors. If colour enters the eyes immediately rinse them with cold water.
Wish you a very Happy and Colorful Holi!