Here are 7 Ways to Get Rid of Bleeding Gums:
- Use a soft bristle brush and don't brush your gums
- Use mouthwash to clean gums and to get rid of bad breath
- Most important increase the intake of Vitamin C rich fruits and vegetables like Indian gooseberry, lemon, green chilly, bell peppers, kiwi etc.
- Stop over flossing and it must be done only twice or thrice in a week and if you have severe bleeding gums stop flossing
- After having your meals don't brush your teeth instead just wash your mouth with plain water or use mouthwash if required
- Don't try to crack anything from your teeth and avoid tobacco and alcohol
- Eat healthy food and avoid junk food