Eye allergies are very common with changing seasons and rising pollution, more so in people having systemic allergy like skin allergy, breathing problem etc.
- COLD COMPRESS- wash your eyes with clean cold water ,drench cotton in ice cold water and apply over closed eyelids and relax.
- WASH your hands and face frequently,keep your surroundings clean free from dust and moldS.
- SUNGLASSES to protect your eyes when outdoors.
- NO EYE COSMETICS as they cause increased irritation and flare up allergy.
- DO NOT RUB your eyes as this flares up allergy.
- LUBRICATION of eyes using artificial tears preferably new and preservative free(never share your eye drops).
- VISIT EYE SPECIALIST if things are not improving.