It is safe to say that you are one of those individuals who are constantly worn out and sluggish? Do you need more rest? What would you be able to do to enable yourself to feel increasingly refreshed and stimulated so you can overcome the day?
Here are 6 super tips to say bye-bye to tiredness:
1) Welcome breakfast- Have your morning breakfast meal. If you are someone that skips this vital meal, make sure that from tomorrow you are no longer doing it! Individuals who have breakfast each morning report less weakness and worry than individuals who skip it. High-fiber nourishments, as hot oats, stay with you longer than a sweet cake. If you are someone who can’t eat heavy breakfast, then make sure you at least eat a few nuts like almonds, walnuts, cashew nuts or pistachios.
2) Keep yourself well hydrated- Need for water changes as per season. So, make sure that you are consuming a good amount of water- you can set a goal of 1 glass per hour. You can also consume 1 glass of fresh sugarcane juice thrice a week if you are diabetes free. It is rich in vital minerals that leave you refreshed & help to overcome fatigue.
3) Laughter therapy- We all are so busy in this hectic life that we forget to laugh. Tiredness has a correlation with stress! To break this stress, laughter is the best free medicine that also keeps tiredness at bay.
4) Stand under the shower- Have a cold shower for 3 minutes whenever you feel fatigue. It will make you feel much better.
5) Watch out what are you eating- Avoid following a crash diet or low-calorie diets or diets that severely restrict carbohydrates. Such crash diets also deprive the body nutrients such as vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
6) Balance iron – If you are lacking iron in your body you invite unknown tiredness; so make sure you eat iron-rich foods like spinach, broccoli, dates, flaxseeds and more. Ladies specifically are inclined to press lack (paleness) if they are iron deficient.
Start with these easy tips & see the tiredness fade away!