There are already many trendy detox diets that are used to help cleanse waste and impurities out of the body. A detox diet helps improve digestion and restore energy for the body to function properly. But is it possible to do the same with a skin as well? After the long working hours and the skin getting in contact with germs and pollution, the question arises is that can the skin and the pores feel fresh again? Turns out it can!
Here are a few tips for on how you can detox your skin at home. Try them out for a refreshing and radiant appearance!
1. This point cannot be stress more that water is the key to good looking skin. A person must drink plenty of water in order to keep the skin hydrated. A hydrated skin glows better and all the toxins are also flushed away.
2. Mud Mask is a traditional method of detoxifying the skin. Applying this mask help pull impurities and waste materials out of your skin. It unclogs clogged pores and rejuvenates the look of dull skin.
3. Exfoliate your skin often.Where the notion is that scrubbing and exfoliating the skin harm the skin, it is actually the reverse of what happens. Exfoliating at least two days in a week helps to detoxify the skin. Homemade scrubs like honey & oatmeal,sugar & lemon or any other ayurvedic scrub is a good option for the skin.
4. Dry brushing a detoxifying method that has been used for ages. It involves a person to brush their skin with a dry brush before taking a shower. This helps to remove toxins and dead skin easily and also reduces cellulite. It stimulates the lymphatic systems as well as improves the blood circulation in the skin.
5. A relaxing detox bath can also prove to be very beneficial for one’s skin. It helps detoxify the skin and reduce muscle tension. It also results in better circulation of blood which ensures that the skin is getting enough blood for its requirements. Epsom salt,apple cider vinegar, sea salt and many more natural products can be added in the bath for extra benefits.
6. Exercise and sweat it out. By following a vigorous exercise routine every day a person can help the skin breathe. It also stimulates the lymphatic system and helps in the elimination of the waste products easily. Yoga is the best option for a quick skin detox.